MOROCCO CAMEL TOUR –
TOUR FROM FES
Explore Morocco in this amazing 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Sahara desert in Merzouga: a journey with Morocco Camel Tours.
DAY 1 : TOUR FROM FES TO MERZOUGA DESERT
We will pick you up at your riad or your hotel and we leave for Midelt through the Atlas mountains and the cedar forests. We pass by Ifrane, a charming ski resort and Azrou, an important handicraft center specialized in the work of cedarwood. We arrive in Midelt for lunch and at the afternoon we will drive to Erfoud and into the desert. You will have a desert camel trek into the beautiful Erg Chebbi dunes, where we spend the evening in a bivouac –
DAY 2 : FROM MERZOUGA DESERT TO DADES GORGES
Today in the morning we prepare for camel ride back to the village. We enjoy desert sunrise and after breakfast in the hotel, we depart to Rissani and Erfoud which is famous for fossils. We drive through palm trees groves of Ziz valley, we continue towards Tinghir and the Todra Gorges to explore its valley, famous for rock climbers. We head to Boumalne Dades where we will enjoy dinner and overnight in the hotel in Dades Gorges.
DAY 3 : FROM DADES GORGES TO MARRAKECH
Early morning we departure towards Ouarzazate. We will explore the valley of Roses, also Skoura. In Ouarzazate, we will visit a local movie studio and also kasbah in the city. Then we drive to Ait Benhaddou to visit UNESCO kasbah. We continue driving through the mountain pass of Tizi n Tichka and we drive back to Marrakesh where our 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech finishes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN the 3 Days tour from fes:
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN 3 DAYS TOUR FROM FES
- Private Morocco tour in comfortable A/C vehicle
- Private driver / guide during Morocco camel tour
- Pick up / drop off from Fes
- Accommodation in hotels during Morocco camel tour
- Sleeping in desert tents in desert camp
- Morocco camel tour and Camel ride in desert
- Dinners and breakfasts
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN the 3 Days tour from fes:
- Plane ticket to and from Morocco
- Lunches and drinks during Morocco camel tour
- Entrance fee to museums and attractions